Thursday, March 2, 2017

August 8 2018


  • I count on the fact  the "Hairspray' rendition is theorhteical..

but really can care less if it is not..
one made collateral damage rather can care less if another is made the same
some deserve their Phate more than other
MK or otherwise
my McFate as human cushion
has bread a desire in me for vengeance I never knew I had in me
perhaps that was the postulate the researchers were seeking
I only seek to 'Squeak' about the testing
but the pen is not mightier than the sword when billions of people are penning , pinning and posting at Once
a pen these days only matters if said pen is stuck in the one's neck of he he  who has caused one to write SOS SOS SOS style
on a platform -the social media ..the internet -that serves (I M living proof) no purpose in righting wrongs
I am given so little by my teams (facts) to go on concerning theory
( yet I must presume my actions are theoretical and admit I do not care if my actions are part of a gestalt like whole )  in this test of Human Factors bad Human Ecology ( cogent words twisted into  conspiracy tightrope  by thousands of linguistic experts PhD-ed in semantics ) Garden variety behavioral research is discussed (usually in ALL CAP wack ) as The Illuminati and Monarch Programming and MK Ultra ..loaded words to make you smile not cry for the victims of experimental modeling of the human organism
I am reassured my work filling the 8th Floor Social Media with Ahmanson -Lovelace is theoretical and not speculative as early on in my "mentorship" as Proxy by "Proxy " I was told to bombard the 8th Floor page with up to 300 posts every 18 hrs
the excuse?
my benefactor had backed out of a financial agreement concerning art ..and I needed to load my 8th Floor Social media
'album" with my work quickly as if to sell the work I had on hand to pay the rent now renigged upon..

No comments:

Post a Comment