Wednesday, June 12, 2019







  1. STOP taking your Meds
    THEY want !!! you to take the meds..
    you're not Crazy ..I thought I was too..
    but I found this site ..Targeted Individuals ..there are 10,000 in the USA alone
    join the group , inform yourself Wake Up !
  2. Targeted individuals we are special not crazy via
  3. BRB
  4. aB@ I.. you're NOT crazy
    for reals your not
    let me tell you a site to go to
  5.   Retweeted
    about how the "ugly" disorders like schizophrenia and DID are often pushed to the side.
  6. ugly schizophrenia
  7. Hey petey
    you're not even crazy
    did you know you're a TI
    yes, a targeted individual
  8. don't blow your top petey pie I ve seen many hot schizophrenics..specially when they stop taking their MEDS.
  9. any other schizophrenic living at home at Mommy's typing 8 hours a day
    who are 50 years old ?
    wanna cuddle ?
  10. also the reason schizophrenics ( like me ) so fugly is because in the loony bins they send us to
    we're give neuroleptics that give you tardive dyskesia
  11. I heard schizophrenics faces "morph" because they have psychogenic reactions to feeling

    Entrained
  12.   Retweeted
    about schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, and all the left-out "ugly" mental illnesses.
  13. peep peep peep peep

    Hey
    why is it only ugly guys seem to get the schizophrenia ?

No comments:

Post a Comment