Sunday, January 24, 2016

What's peculiar
And
What isn't?
About an unwanted direct neural interface
Is that beyond it being un natural,intrusive and repulsive
In nature
In refutes the basic laws of attraction
Concerning engagement
"It" the Mandlers do not like you
They are not drawn to you ..nor what u think,feel or are..
Yet it is all over you..
All in you nevertheless

This is not only about human study but captivity in this cruel and unusual way

I become more and more disaffected..deadened..gone and infantile in my thought and needs

I feel nothing but taken owned destroyed

Yesterday I felt I could murder whomever practices this testing upon others

Today I feel nothing at all

Thirst
Hunger
The need to relieve myself

Life is so simple when ones mind is being irradiated remotely to settle oneself to being specimen and nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment