Friday, January 22, 2016

I feel myself calm down and see the image of Dan Duryea briefly in the corner of the room..he is smiling..I feel his smile through me ..
I hear the voice of Tru Chrisite as this dead actor for some reason he likes to use for Tele -Presense ,"So what you are saying ..Is that it works ...we can make you go from zero to 100 in less than 2 minutes in terms of the type of rage a soldier might need even for instance if someone blew his arm off..and still keep fighting.You did good today Dumbo..now go to bed..."
I am not tired.But the "Good Boy" stuff from Mandlers is soothing. Tru Chrisite I assumed graphs from me that I am not tired...so he sends me some Hzs to make me begin to nod off...for the first time in days I feel OK.Happy almost ..I am making progress..coming along..I yawn a nice long yawn and see Mind's Eye style a little picture book of nice colorful images. Of peach faced children in a golden low lit room being read a bedtime story.wearing night stockings you only see in children's books..beside the bed the little cartoon children lay in is a candle...the bed is brass..and the loving way the details of the rom and also the tender mood grow more detailed..but the sketching and the sense of tired and pleasant pause ..and Tru Chrisite now ina Fatherly tone on really only hears on old TV says " Teeth Brushing time before we continue.."

No comments:

Post a Comment