Wednesday, January 20, 2016



Mar 11, 2014 - The level of electromagnetic radiation has been up with the growing number of base stations." ... found that electromagnetic fields cause vegetovascular dystonia, hypertonic diseases, ...





2011--"The request ? that I was to use my strengths and abilities to be of service ...concerning how one might best be able to THINK story upon another person . Of course I assumed the request was theoretical ,not something possible..it wasn't until later after I had come up with a few storyboards based on my idea of how telepathy might work.I realized there was never any mention of a production or shooting script.
.It was a great summer my wife and I THINKING about thinking in a conversational mode to goad or engage or repel one another based on what little and now more we knew of each other's foibles and buttons to push.
Next I was asked to try to think of scripts that relied once more on THOUGHT that would most effectively shame or belittle another with this Mind to Mind like thought process.
I had to study a lot of books on parapsychology and myth as I had been told now to consider that the person being thought to ,somehow thought upon would not be informed of the source of this directed thinking.
as the Summer turned to Fall - a strange seriousness took over the bi weekly meetings where my notes would be read and discussed .More and more intricacies were placed in my "Homework" concerning algorythims to undo another's ego and core self.
I was told my wife could no longer participate and that I would soon become familiar with a technique called silent sound ,,,si i might understand some of the dynanmics to placing wordless thought and tone in another person with sensory data that bypassed one's ears ,eyes and resistance.. I was invited to a film producer's beach house for a weekend as the producer was invested in this silent sound and Mind Decoding technology .
it was than that I first became aware of just who was asking me to learn how to help create what they called 'Models of Synthetic Telepathy ' and for what purpose this type of Immersive Reality might be used....the 'ego and core ' and next the word 'breaking' came back to me...I told the 'Group" I will have no part in developing this and everyone seemed satisfied. But 2 months later THIS very same technology I was asked to write scripts for was used upon me .It made no damn difference if I understood it's source.." {name withheld upon request }
(2)
"Brain Computer Interface algorythims were created years in advance of the technology 's viability -"J.Scott Marcys : Director, Wissenschaftliches Institut für Infrastruktur und Kommunikationsdienste

No comments:

Post a Comment