Thursday, January 21, 2016

the Mandlers graph that I must begin unfriending people on The 8th Floor Social Media ..or blocking them (i could nevr figure out what did what concerning settings ) so I really do only post to Spotters...in tandem with my Remote Neural Monitoring ...according to Evan Rainy the 8th Floor Social Media site was designed as some sociological test to discover what type of person has no regard for other people 's "space" online which is why one cannot post without people's own pages being encroached upon by others....I am graphed that The 8th Floor was created like this on purpose....To essentailly gauge a user of The 8th Floor's pathology ..slowly and painstakingly I begin unfriending people..but than the Mandlers graph that this decision in itself is taken as science -ideological proof of some kind I am what my Mentors call an Un Resolvable "Beinghood" I stop Unfriending people and wait for lyrical guidance ..but only hear the high pitched voice of synthesized scramble that is meant to regress me toward a diminished nearly catatonic state ...the voice a near perfect replication of my 3rd Foster Mother who helped raise me to be best Mandled for Singular Study

No comments:

Post a Comment