Saturday, June 4, 2016

the reigns of indis o' say

for days the nose hung in the air .. or  appeared here, there and everywhere around the room
the Tele-Presence voiceless for this  particular engagement ...
-a picture - especially if sent straight to cortex ..is worth a thousand words
I felt no tingling around my face ...no tightness around my jaw..
one touches one's nose instinctively when one has been shown it in this
forgive me Mandlers...for visualizing my face in my Mind's Eye
turn away from my pixeling face no doubt that has appeared on your screens and goggles

but what else is one to think of when shown
one's nose on the bedside table 3 times larger than it was before
I was gifted with Merge !

i fight the urge to go to the mirror
and check upon my visage
-oooh how I worry what my Tele-Presence thinks of these jaunts to the looking glass.
-
for they see all I see  and know all I think
i am thinking of nothing but my looks thanks to the nose
for I know what psychophysics aimed at a Proxy gone rogue can do to a person's looks !
-------------------

was that not what "The FaceTaker' was about  explaining to the Young Adults
the intricacies of dopamaine and human growth hormone ----self concern ...over preening ...the mirror !that was the bane of any Neural Engineer trying to understand computer vision
through the eyes and optical nerve of any person "app-ed"with neural prosthetics
the book sent through me with this Brain Computer Interface I so counted on..so chersihed ..so counted upon before but oh not now

---
no change in my face
not yet not yet

but the nose
-and yes it is mine dear reader I am meant to see
   and yes understand can and will be augmented by the wonders of electromagnetics and direct energy
         and all those

the


this warning ? of what OH dear reader how you should never know !
it is why I write
-so you may never! It is why I force myself to write - In spite of The Reigns they make of  one's face !
does your face hurt Indis O 'Say ?

Yes .Yes .'it is sure hurting me'

an uglier man you have never seen than a man made marred by microwaves
or a woman for that matter
-
i made the mistake months ago of writing about actress Kimmie Baker at The Young People's Hoist Awards
and how her public
an you are meant to see
but you are not meant to know much more than what I am meant to  symbolize
in the scheme of things


I write in spite of the silent warning that is louder when sent upon my visual cortex

that nose ...do you see it mind's eye yourself ...and is your Mind's Eye vision sent by your Merge Nano Bio to those who have made you an appliance for Neuro Warfare !

let us hope you are simply being asked to  envision my nose you might have seen in the photos of me at accepting  sent to my visual cortex

of what I knew would be as plain as the look upon my face -altered by the invisible waves aimed at my skull to amp up whatever glands ..
whatever hormones
whatever calcium ions
histamines do alter visage
swell cartilage \
---
oh dear reader who has ever had "a bad face day " after a night of heavy drinking...
an an allergy
you know but a fraction
of what men who manuever the inside of another's "all" can do
if one's Proxy doesn not what he should   my facial nerves constricted like a fist
making me appear as someone who presumably should  not appear
outside of their home
at least without a gauze of some kind in plain view to pedestrians
as if to explain something
as to ask for mercies
for my disfigurement

silent sound from the Mandlers would  present upon my noggin as I wrote

the stories were all now about such testing

-so much turmoil last night...scene 10 'The Blob'
-a better man would know NOT to write 'it'
up and down the post went.

and then this morning

as if on cue

but it is the Facetaker they want me to think of
or it would have been an ear 

No comments:

Post a Comment