Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Book Of Biff ( scream)

we tar and feather ourselves with every post
whether this is the point  of this unique form of punishment
or a convenient side effect to conduct brain research covertly
is anybody's guess

Tim Tucker wrote on his 8th Floor Social Media Page
no talk of synthetic telepathy or JPEGS of black vans or "perps'
one could see why Tim was targeted...

His job was to present as lunatic ...why did he think he was sent the damn synthetic insanity to begin with .
I post several TRUTHER posts  on his page

to get his page looking like it's supposed to

one of the purposes of this after all is to make all supposed TRUTHERS synonymous with cwwwaaaaaaazy talk

I scroll up and down his 8th Floor Social Media page

It makes no sense him posting pictures of himself out and about with friends  at a party
I know you see what the Operating -Tele-Presence is laying on this guy
I know looking at ProxyCyber's reads how little sleep the guy is getting
I know how much pain the guy is in

i feel like writing on his page YOU HAD BETTER START WRITING ABOUT IT OR WE WILL MAKE IT WORSE!

I have access to the main terminal of the 8th Floor search engine and social media site  that can delete the JPEG he posted of him at the party
or I can photoshop the picture and make him look sad and pathetic

the JPEG of him out and about kind of defeats the entire point of the targeting
because he would have no friends left if he spoke too much about his targeting
it's almost impossible not to talk about
which proves that Tim must be some kind of sociopath  to be able to cover it up and function like a normal person
I run the JPEG embed through the 8th Floor Social Media 's main terminal to see if Tim used an old photo of himself smiling at  a party taken before the targeting
but discover it is recent

next  I use the terminal to bring up Tim Tucker's latest e-mails
only to discover he's written not a word about his targeting ... all sounding normal e-mails about normal things..."

He's up to something again

I notice he  has taken down my TRUTHER posts as fast as I  put them up
so I decide to look up his 8th Floor Social Media Friends
and begin writing on their pages

EVER NOTICE ALL TIM TUCKER DOES IS TALK ABOUT HEARING VOICES AND SEEING THINGS
HE IS INSANE
AND A CLOSET HOMO!

on another friends page I write -
TIM TUCKER WEARS A HAIR PIECE

and another
TIM TUCKER HATES AMERICA!



I decide to IM Tim Tucker
using the 8th Floor Social Media program that bypasses the usual buffers that might prohibit this

"I know the Tele-Presense is driving you crazy fagggggit ...!"


No comments:

Post a Comment