Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Search
Suicide neuroweapon- on The 8th Floor Search Engine 
Several " home grown"
Home made sites by "Truthers" most of whom are paid to shills to make the truth look about as real as a ...
I suppose I myself add to the mind fuck that is the internet
There under suicide neuroweapon comes Denny Pace CompCOLA
On the FIRST PAGE
was that the point? 5000 or more posts in 3 bogs that come across as some idiot in section 8 housing who does "disturbed " looking art..
trying to redefine his thought disorder as VALIS
Or is the dink writing some notes on a never to be finished space opera comic book
This is what sits on the first page of one's search for information about neurobiology as weapon..should concern you very much
be I mad as monkey or not
Trillions or dollars and over 6 decades spent on creating weapons to augment neural function and biological function with radio and electro magnetic frequency
and THIS Comp Cola is what you come to ?
THIS is what represents me ...being ripped to shreds by neuro weapons ?
THIS is online representation of targeted individuals
..
and I ask myself
Was
That not the point..

No comments:

Post a Comment