Thursday, February 4, 2016

the BooCk of Biff (part 8)




 sometimes .sometimes between the endless unwanted exchange of thought to thought Mentoring I get confused where I begin and my "team" at Proxy Cyber ends .









It is my job to begin peppering the posts with 3 letter acronym of a certain agency as to help cement that the very use of the 3 letter acronym- CIA- by a certain type pertaining to finger pointing
would and could always be associated with -just the type of lunatic and lunatic fringe concerning discrediting such a "type"
...I was to begin on February 1st start typing word for word from binder 78: 2704 C.
a rather detailed account of "my" experience with a slew of Black Helicopters..
Finding the entire account a little too North by Northwest meets "Enemy of the State"
concerning a demonstration of exactly the type of thing that my "team" had asked me to try to stay away from as being just a tad too generic (as it is my job to also rectify any entries in the binders that seem too forced )....Moreso--- I thought entry 78: 2704 C was some kind of test...
concerning my ability to properly convey the type of weaponry and the effects of such on a human organism's mind and body
(whether this weaponry exists at all -I would be the last to know...) My work here at the 8th Floor is essentially copying what is in the binders online
---- whatever date matches up with whatever binder I am expected to transpose on any given Sunday ,Monday,Tuesday et.al
the reason I thought 'Black Helicopters' was a test
is that I am up for a promotion in March to -I hope ,I hope ,I hope !- get proper financing and also equipment to begin doing a podcast concerning- my so called "situation"- being targeted by "the state" with outlandish active deniability weapons
Thinking the February entry entitled "Black Helicopters /App-ed Spring"was deliberately placed before me to see if I have "the wits" to detect Entries so outside the needed "shadow of a doubt" it is my job to insinuate upon others via posts I decided to go" off page" and show Proxy Cyber I (without the use of binders ) could write about my supposed abuse with so called advanced technologies off the cuff..
little did I realize some of my jottings were in fact exactly what I could not write..
In my defense I thought I was doing what was expecting of me to help perpetuate the use of the 3 little letters (C-I-A) equivocal .
I.e.-a person who one might say the C.I.A, "did this ,did that to me ..." is and should always be taken as -jack rabbit crazy...
Live and Learn..
as they say...
always some "They" saying something...which means so much and yet nothing at all..
As it is February 4th and the entries of February 2nd and 3rd in the binder that relied upon "Black Helicopters" preceding it .I am back to following rote..
but not without being called to task in the most demeaning way
by my "team"
Oh ,if you only knew the problems I got into last May attempting to write one small entry about Forced Hospitalizations as Punitive Protocol for dissidents in iambic pentameter
A fiasco according to my team at Proxy Cyber and proof that I must always "stick" with the binders delivered every 2 months except in terms of purposely spelling the words rong
In my defense .
Having been picked to be one of several hundred ( for a short story I sent to Parasol Press concerning a take on "A Perfect Day for Banana Fish as told from the perspective of a Security Officer whose job it was to monitor a camera placed in the elevator, never mind such securities were not as prevalent as they are today ) paid (if you call 29 thousand a year being paid !) to type endlessly about being "tagged" for Human Testing with all matter of "neuro devices"...(hence the notebooks that supposedly are meant to express how these so called weapons might be used..((according to my trollings of "the net' to find even a glint of the fact that the USA might have nor much less perfected these weapons I am assured there is no such such...which is why I suppose it is so very necessary I stick to the words in the binder)..but Proxy Cyber did claim I was given the task of doing this public service because of my literary worth...
and how was I to know that my "filler' pertaining to a certain organization and the said organization /agency I was to begin reiterating as "the stuff a lunatic might say is after him"
was a touchy subject..
it is much more difficult than you think finding much of anything one can write despairingly about this 3 letter agency ...to help keep the trope going that those who might claim to be Targeted Individuals are being "attacked "by the CIA
as to give so called TIs the proper "things one says" to be taken as "nuts"
for really no other agency has gone to the lengths the CIA has to make sure our citizens are safe
from "the stuff of covert substances or operations" to injure another psychologically judging by it's rather long and rather public history of conducting unsolicited tests of such kinds on many thousands of men,women and children for "the greater good'
I have been told several times that the weapons written about in the binders
that Proxy Cyber has decided I should write about as factual...(so factual in fact that according to my Mentors implicit in the narrative should be a palpable need to constantly switch the "story" back to fiction...) do not exist
and it is not my business to ask -than why I am to write of them as if?-
but more importantly (as I am NOT to go back to trying to fix my postings with the inclusion of February 1st's "Black Helicopter/ "App-ed" Spring" I must attempt to bring the narrative away from
whatever evidence or speculation that there is any connection whatsoever between the CIA and
the

 upcoming Charity Ball at the Neuronautics Integrity Center
to raise funds for the children left kelp- less due to the riot ,the tragedy
that occurred at the 'March On Mall Street" protest in Memphis, Ohio
well over two months ago
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment