Wednesday, March 13, 2019

you never HEAR from nobody been diddled ain't no rich kunt
in Ho'Wood
unless it's some guy or girl Blew Their father's brains out

well
I start typing again

it's what these shrinks say
helps

but it don't help
I 've been typing for 8 years

Hearing the Emanations
SICKO
told me were real

he told me this says the shrink to get me to "do things"
to make me believe GOD needed me to DO IT

so I would have a nick on me
soul wise
a sin
that was really a GIFT

he said only certain people knew the KEY
to being ONE with GOD
and it required

discomfort
like Jesus had
..
but THEIR take on bonding with God was a children's version
of kinship

are you a child ?
because these things have to be done
at very specific times

if we don't do this NOW
the time will be over
and you'll never be able to

Think AWAY from yourself to GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment