Monday, March 25, 2019

it's march 25 2019 - bad day, raining

sick feeling
sad.
it's been too many days ,weeks years of this

the "DC Lawsuit' thing
isn't about any so called targeting
or Olive View or Burbank Ave..

it's about a comic book character who happens to be named Bloom
who walks funny
..
the UK Film Board according to the lawyer
won't finance films that "mock" disfigurement

i don't know if Greg Capulo and Scott Snyder drew the character like that to mock people with movement disorders

thing is I tell the layer BLOOM - is not ME
OK?
If you want to precede you do not need me

I HAVE dystonia
i tell him it wipes me out
I'm not being lazy when I don't return the calls it's just

the other thing

and he tells me that part he doesn't want to hear about

he wants to know I felt seeing this character
whose gait is meant to look weird and ungainly

"I related to hi , to it , " i said

'Before or after you found out his name was Bloom?"

I told him the only reason I "checked it out " the comic
( which I later bought )
was because a friend said there was a Batman guy named Bloom..

so obviously it was after I knew it's name was Bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment