Saturday, March 16, 2019

I play "patty Cake / Little Mary " with my Psychosis but just the same

some things are making me worse

it's a coincidence that this Weirdo in Batman has the same last name as me

BLOOM , Mr. Bloom in batman is named after that Flower on his face
that looks like an asshole

that asshole drawing by Kurt Vonnegut
in some book I half read in my teens

i have an appointment to see yet another shrink next week
concerning the auditory hallucinations

I cannot handle the neuroleptics
even Ativan is touchy

I don't know what to do anymore
this typing about it is bullshit

me trying to "imagine it " as something

Alien ..something Profound
was supposed to - work

to help me contextualize the intrusion as something foreign
but
while I can view the voice as organic ( a thought disorder )
i cannot deal with the other problems associated with schizop affective disorder..

a diagnosis I was given in 1995
in Eugenia Hospital..

No comments:

Post a Comment