Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Name Game







My mother started crying when I showed her the first episode of AHS second season 'Asylum".

I showed it to her because I wanted her to get to the episode about "the chips" I didn't realize the "asylum" would make her think of the times she visited me there.



"You think they're chips again?' she said both sounding angry and sad.



"NO ! " I yelled , lying , sort of " I just thought you'd see how it felt when he did in the show "



This show is disgusting , that actress is disgusting for accepting the role - she said.



"what does that have to do with anything ?" I said



'What does anything have to do with you remaining the same <' she said ," why haven't you gotten better? you want to show me something .Show me you're not crazy "



I taped the conversation for the doctor  who asked me if I might have 'nudged' her to - speak her mind ..



fuck you , i wanted say ..because i didn't ..because he said Don't tape what happens in the house .



"but I want you to know why I shouldn't be there "



do you expect me to buy you an apartment he asked .what can i do with this



NOTHING i yelled everyonje talks and does nothing !

No comments:

Post a Comment