Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Human test subject

I do the stuff they want .i smoke the stuff "they" always want me onnlt only to -make me (if you believe a word I say .and you don't  and if u did who cares.u have problems of your own .i mean really.and if you knew it was real what could u do about it ..I am a guy who simply clutters up your Facebook scroll ..let's get real..if this documentation accolished one thing at all it accomplished discovering how little a man screaming SOS matters with one billion people speak -posting at once.
Scary -
The stuff I use ..does not -get me high 
But makes me freeze up 
And numb
It makes me feel terrible and temporarily
Y brain damaged 
Yet at least in control of my own nervous system
the way the stuff coats my lungs
Undoing months ..a year (?) 
Of not using 
Also makes me feel a sense of  relief ..that yes ..I really might just kill myself.
to escape being a human. Test subject 

It was not always the reason I was encouraged to -partake - by Mandlers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home