Sunday, March 25, 2018

Meet The TIs of Gotham County by Max Fate








I meet Kevin in a bar in The Narrows. He seems excited to see me. Excited to "finally " get the exposure he and "his kind" want and need. The look on his face is manic and perverse. I do not think he showers. Soon enough I know he has not. I am embarrassed to be seen with him I wonder if Kevin understands how his enthusiasm comes off to other people.
Kevin Markal calls himself a Targeted Individual as do over 10 thousand people on the web. The smell of Kevin is replaced now by the spit of Kevin , who like many suffering from mental illness are not aware of physical boundaries.
I try to back away without causing him offense he has been adamant for years wanting to explain what is happening to him.
According to one of over a hundred e-mails in the last 2 days is excited I will be the one to get "The Big Scoop".
"You might win a Pulitzer Prize for this story Biff ," Kevin says opening his laptop which reveals a screen full of sores, scabs and nasal hairs each magnified by a factor of 200. Atop each photo there is a red or blue arrow showing me rather nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment