Friday, October 18, 2013

The capital of Vermont is Tallahassee

it is either 30 minutes or 3 hours since The vegan man left

I have watched over 50 times the postcards of all 50 states played
over "the Soundtrack" of a man speaking about how a log cabin is built
next the postcards representing the 50 states
now
show puzzle pieces of the individual states


the voice now speaks out of synch with the pictures
imparting  of each states capital
the sound does not seen to be synchronized
for instance the state of Vermont is shown instead of the voice saying the capital of Vermont is  Montpelier
  • the voices says  The capital of Vermont is  Tallahassee
  •  Provo is the capital of Maine
  • the capital of Maine is  Sacramento
it goes on and on..
and than both the images and sound go faster
and the states projected are upside down

I am going mad and cannot help but scream

I see the camera placed in the overhead light and can only assume that there are also microphones set up as well

"help I scream stop this"

there is no feedback
no "OK we're coming.."

The Vegan man said the cameras were used for facial recognitions
programs
does the camera not see the tear running down my face
clearly it does
as I see now a close up of my face with the tear running down
me through the  glasses.
the sound replays to me the scream I have just made
and I close my eyes

"Open your eyes faggot or so help me I will tape them fucking open"
A voice says into my ear


I try to look away from the over head light with the camera in it
and wonder how many other recording devices might be  in the room
I self conscious
 that people who's job that it is ..is to watch

 surveyors well trained at facial recognition and  countenance interpretation relating to presumed action,  mood and motivation..
Studied in reading the face as old audiences who saw black and white silent pictures might have been good at
Ii am careful to keep my head still but there is either a curiousity or a need to reacquaint myself with where I am at
I have little knowledge in recognition of candor through electronic means  but assume
 my pupils( moving to and fro around the hotel room)indicate to"my viewers"that I was looking for areas in the small hotel  room where  cameras or mics might be best  concealed

,trying to keep a poker faced in this scooping out there is a new
 awareness  that David 's teleoperators do not need facial recognition to presume one's intent or cognition that THEY
 can literally read David's thoughts

A voice says," there are 38 hidden cameras and 5 microphones if you must know.."
I close my eyes a moment to get the tears out when I hear a song that reminds me of my ex -boyfriend
and my ex-boyfriend and his new lover he left me for appear on the glasses
 I see a still picture  of them together I cannot look away from
the next frame shows them kissing and the song grows ever louder



 The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish (Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol. 17, pages 689-692, 1962) information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect; this effect is therefore also known as the Frey effect.
Dr. Don R. Justesen published “Microwaves and Behavior” in The American Psychologist (Volume 30, March 1975, Number 3).
Research showed that this effect occurs as a result of thermal expansion of parts of the human ear around the cochlea, even at low power density. Later, signal modulation was found to produce sounds or words


Google Glass  has taken many of the augmented reality capabilities of by passing one's ear canal by "serving up sound" directly into a persons consciousness 
The Google Glass device employs bone conduction technology for the relay of information to the user through a transducer that sits beside the user's ear. The use of bone conduction means that any vocal content that is received by the Glass user is nearly inaudible to outsiders.[7]
German broadcaster Sky Deutschland and advertising agency BBDO Germany collaborated on an advertising campaign that uses bone conduction that was premiered in Cannes, France at the International Festival of Creativity in June 2013. The "Talking Window" advertising concept uses bone conduction to transmit advertising to public transport passengers who lean their heads against glass train windows.

also there are implements that can  bypass the the vision of  human eye that require neither glasses or a helmet..that are somewhat more complex and under cloak simply because many believe that a type of FutureShock mentality requires incremental change especially concerning onn's perception..it shall be interesting to observe how people react to hearing things without their actual ear being engaged..for now Goggle Glasses eyepiece will have to do concerning overlays of vision . Images from t mini projectors,  hidden next to each of the lenses, are bounced off a prism straight into the user’s retina. This allows the user to see the world around them as they previously had , and the "retinal bounce " purveys layers” of augmented reality  atop of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment