Saturday, October 12, 2013

Every Breath You Take(The Dream Police)


If I have discovered one thing
trying any which way to describe"IT"(mind augmentation,cognitive interrogation or what is rather safely  called The Brain Mapping Project

Is that one can scream about the Project, dance around it . or.try to assimilate it into fiction
to make it easier for one not "tagged" and tested
 with "it"
 like a lab rat to understand
One thing I have discovered is that not only does
No body hear what I am saying
also
nobody  really cares
I am taken instead as "one of those types of crazy"one might walk on the other side of the street to avoid
 
 as "wireless"
Cybernetics , "mind Reading" and Mind Manipulation is
 simply too far out to comprehend
 unless of course one is a Targeted Individual chosen for whatever reason to "participate"in The Study
in which case I am "preaching " to the choir

There are really no metaphors for Mind to Mind or Human to computer interface Besides either likening The Crime
of psychotronic Human Testing
  to schizophrenia or" True Telepathy"
I have spent 2 years or more not  only investigating the technology 
which ensures me that not only  is" it" possible

But so far advanced in follow through, for( ?)obvious reasons that there is no turning back as billions if not trillions have been invested in KNOWING exactly WHAT is On Your Mind
 
 

I have revealed nothing that has not already been disclosed
yet
I count on the reader to wonder simply “why” is this man writing so much about “it”
did an artist suddenly one day for no reason whatsoever become obsessed with "mind control"
was it something organic..
or drug induced
that one day
 he( I ) simply became "overnight" “touched”, crazy and delusional?

 Even if it is easier for you to dismiss “my missive”
As either schizophrenic or psychotic I am  still describing the symptom-ology and
style” of thought that IS Mind to Mind or Brain computer “manipulated living” or in my case “detainment”


My thoughts I am told have been deemed" too off" ,too abnormal
To go “unmonitored”
this technology indeed separates and analyzes WHO has been Naughty or Nice

I have researched Remote Neural monitoring ,synthetic telepathy and Telepresence Cybernetics
For well over a year and a half

As so many  who are Targeted Individuals have

My fellow expendables (Guinea Pigs) whose lives have been all but destroyed by this new venture that requires "secret" Human Testing

So many of us
who have been "tagged" or "apped"
 trying to find our way and keep going ,working,living while under the gun of silent and un-seeable ,undetectable  forces that have deemed us a suitable  demographic for study
salient “chattle”

Endless periodicals and details

That explain that this Thought Reading and Thought Control will be common place and part of our lives in 10 or 15 years
and so little information on the current "rundowns" to develop this product

 

If a reader chooses to negate my foot notes dealing with patents and science and think me schizophrenic ..

I say “it is the same thing”

Isn’t it

One’s 5 senses controlled ,read interpreted by an “entity” of some kind

No doubt this technology will be welcomed by some

And

Some will be up in arms about it

Perhaps though now is the time to be up in arms

This technology  will seem to suddenly come to be common place before it is even understood.

It will be part of “us”
 like cameras tracking our every move
like auto mobiles,like MAC machines like PCs,like Google Glass and cell phones
Like televisions in every bar,work place ,car and corner
Like video cameras mapping our every move

Why did someone not speak up and say "I don't want to be filmed ,tapped,tracked 24 hours a day by some "eye in the sky" 
,is our security worth this price.

Do I really want my child or myself my self filmed everywhere he or I go..do I really  want my child's  face scanned  and put into a data base for purposes of recognition 
do I want my child's pupils scanned and studied
by strangers 
 to see if his “blink” or dialation of cornea
 might mean he is possibly Thinking untoward thoughts

Did we really " let this happen""
or did we just presume it is for the greater good?
 How did we let society become a sociological experiment in early detection?based on Fear and suspiscion
and will we let it go much "further out"than we care to or KNOW it can
simply

To find the ubiquitous  “ person of interest.?
as it might
BE
YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment