Thursday, November 30, 2023

Electronic Harassment: Voices in My Mind


TELEPATHY CRISIS! HUMANS ARE INVADING MY MIND!

UncleHowdy

UncleHowdy

Active member
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
33
Location
North Carolina
I made a post two months ago regarding telepathy and thought Broadcasting. Now my telepathy has evolved to the point where people can SEND MESSAGES through my head in an Ouija board pace(not literally but there is a big pause between each word). It's SCARY AS FUCK and I still don't know what the truth is.

People can move my body like they're holding a game controller. They can walk me in any direction, make my head turn in any direction, make my arm go up or open my jaw. It's insane and I'm scared as fuck.

Also, females are moaning and the people have told me telepathically that it's because a demon that looks like me is fucking them.

Here's my post from two months prior..

No comments:

Post a Comment