Friday, April 7, 2017

I am outside the norm
I have been purposely shaped to be Outsider
-this -i understand -is how "they" do it -in Dixie

I live outside of "Adult -Hood"
this was always the point
my "job" as Outsider is to sense
via medical telemetry "service provider"
the milieu of  'What Would You Do"
or more so How does one so disenfranchised
react to current events
and instigated events in one's life that
test the thresholds of lacking and wanting

in this way
I am "the nigger" in the piece
( I am convinced the term was removed from the English language because no other word defines
being used by those in a position to use one as such describes a unique type of servitude that enslaves one)

I am outside current events
I presumably have a childlike view of "the world at large"
notice how my drawings and paintings seek to understand
the intricacies of a world that is closed to me because
I have deficits that have made inclusion into such an impossibility

what is not explained by my art agent whom i will call Reggie
is the work that went into making me about as marginalized as a man could be
without such a man being nearly unable to dress himself,shave shit and shower..

the first symptoms  of injury from direct energy weapons
are nothing compared to it's cumulative damage  
but then again
what do i know
I only work here.
and I am losing my mind ...or have lost it some time ago
after all-what else are Psychophysical and Neuro -Weapons good for 

No comments:

Post a Comment