Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Scott Snyder Synthetic Telepathy ( Targeted Individuals )

soul Catched it Project SOUL CATCH-ed it and BEAMED it into Scott Snyder's head ( I am not sure Mr Snyder KNEW he was being mind controllled to Do It !!!) but there it is ME , now , part , of the BATMAN MYTHOS p[lease please reports and send to the FBI and NSA
ATTENTION! here's what happened ( Please REPOST! fellow TI COMMUNITY!!! send to FBI!!!!! DC comics ( perps all of them !@!) extracted my thoughts and life history to create MR BLOOM ( name ring a bell !!! no coincidence !!) yes, they ( the PERPS ) took my SOUL
1
If only I could undo that post oh so long ago I might have not been targeted has another TI experienced this ?
Quote Tweet
Bob Chipman
@the_moviebob
·
Okay... people who've been reading it - does Scott Snyder's "Batman" suck? People keep telling me it sucks...
before I knew it Scott Snyder's band of Gangstalkers were everywhere making that hand sign when ever I dared look in their direction and also Scott beaming voices and frequencies at me Lewd things homosexual things. any other TIs experience this? should I call the cops ?
it all started a long time ago when I mistakenly reposted something someone said about Scott Snyder's writing I know , i know , I shouldn't have done it..but I was younger than and..and didn't really know how much Power these celebrities wield ..
just now Scott Snyder told me he owned the police in my township ! what are we supposed to do when THEY own the cops!
Quote Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment