Wednesday, August 14, 2019

YOU'RE Not Crazy !!

@jimmyroybloom
· Jul 31
Freedom for Targeted Individuals
@FFTI_org

we promote solidarity, communication&coordination among groups of activists to end targeting **WE HOPE YOU LIKE OUR GLOBAL BILLBOARD CAMPAIGN




INT - PROXY CYBER- DAY
BIFF BEVAN searches the social media for users who self identify as schizophrenics

and types to them as Tony TI

( typing to Sally M.)


I thought I was mentally ill too...but..it turns out I'm a ..

You Retweeted
14h

****@****

I give back all the heartaches that's been given to me never to return to me

14h

You Retweeted

****@****
I give back all the curses thats been given to me never to return to me


You Retweeted


4h

****@****I give back all the sickness that's been given to me never to return


You Retweeted

****@*****
To tell you the truth schizophrenia is just demons possessing your whole body. Clean your energy and space everyday. & keep God with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment