Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mental Health Matters - ( informing research participants in online studies of schizophrenia )


  1. THIS BEHAVIOR SHOULD NOT BE STUDIED BY FB AND TWITTER BUT HALTED..
  2. the habituation that occurs TOWARDS FALSE BELIEVES IS PERPETUATED BY REPETITION
  3. at the very least , if FB or Twitter notice a PATTERN of HYPERGRAPHIC or MANIC TYPING Let them NOT study IT for years but Inform the person doing it ) or their parents - ore caregivers) we suspect this USER is mentally ill .. and for this reason we must BLOCK he or she
  4. used by Google used by FB and used by Twitter. and I do not want this to Happen to anyone else.
  5. I am fucked. I do not work. I do nothing all day but "search for evidence" in spite of knowing on some level I have been TRICKED
  6. some days can i view the Voices as mental illness? YES..but it always come back to the information I saw on Google when it first started in 2011..
  7. I cannot stop typing because I - still - believe the Voices are = NOT VOICES but something technological
  8. I have NOT sought treatment for the Voices because GOOGLE told me the VOICES are - not VOICES .. but neuro weapons and 'AI Research" on human guinea pigs
  9. GOOGLE does NOT present the topic of Targeted Individuals OR Electronic Harassment as CREEPY PASTA
  10. A 'sane " Person might view the subject of Targeted Individuals and ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT as Creepy Pasta those ( like me ) hearing VOICES took and still do the information as FACT
  11. Is GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE Nudging Mentally Ill People to help FB and Twitter understanding ' the foraging patterns" of emotionally ill people
  12. Is Twitter and Facebook following and 'Quantifying" the SELF REPORTS of people with THOUGHT DISORDERS?

No comments:

Post a Comment