Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Grumpy means something different to me now than it did

even a month ago since watching a movie
whose character is renamed Grumpy by Matt Dillion.

it was a strange movie
about a Bad Man being walked to Hell
by an actor who died recently
who played Hitler
and I think a turtle or something in Shrek 2 or something

when you're an old actor
they make you do Voice Overs because nobody wants to see you with your shirt off

of you have 40,000 Tweens on Instagram and Twitter
going EWWWWW
OMG ! Please Please Have him Put on a Shirt

"I know Jacey " tweets one
"You should see my father , i swear he has tits "

OMG Jody , you're soooooo meaaaannn but It's sooooooo fkin true !..

Did you see Robby during 3rd period out by his car? Shirtless. OMG ..

"Dick Switch , Dick Switch !....OMG my slag Mom just said
we have to see my fag brother 's recital

REEEEEEEEETARD 

No comments:

Post a Comment