Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Shnitzel!

  1. FREAK SHOW - James Bloom came upon article snub/parents & concerned page underhandedly transposing a topic that at 1st glance appears 2associate u w/ via
  2. Black Mirror — Kids, Kenny! via
  3. sed scott snyder's MISTER BLOOM tuh tuh tuh VEDA VALE in duh duh LIBRARY wit uh KNIGHT SHTICK..
  4. and - I'm all for it so long as TIs SHOOT in the Right Direction - Semiotics goes TWO Ways.
  5. there's a reason TI shoot people trust me a post don't really DO IT does it not quite
  6. I'm a bad wittle girlie showing people my theory of mind as dis gwwwuntled sad face man witing fwom momm'y basement about my twoubles. boy did i show dem'
  7. i wook fore a JPEG to show - not tell - how very angwy I am. Boy - will dis post show dem.
  8. Enforced writing by POWs during the Korean War was more than simply a propaganda exercise.These diaries suggest captors were aware of how soldiers linked their life writing to another sense of time: to ‘history’ via

No comments:

Post a Comment