Thursday, December 19, 2019

Eliciting Cognitive Artifacts ( UFOs Over Gotham)

My Son claims he is a Targeted Individual ,that Demons speak to him through Wi-Fi Controled by're Jews' why is nobody doing anything about This?
Quote Tweet
Sara Johnson
@navy09212010
·
Replying to @TonyDeanHB and @TomPelissero
72 hour Baker Act hold. I think in MN they call it a 5150 hold for the police code. Here in NV its called a legal 2000 for the NV law.
Dr Jonathon Crane Supports The Social Stream Initiative When a Troubled Person Cries Out Online I Am Psychotic ,I Hear Voices ,Aliens are Communicating with Me Telepathically THEY are Saying -I Need Help Let Us Listen
Targeted Individual Writing Trope 15 Gotham officers find missing "welfare queen" inside 'hell pit" beneath politico's garage. Karen Francis, 28. mother of 5 claims Gotham official made her 'sing for her supper"in ancient Arabic while practicing Satanism

No comments:

Post a Comment