Sunday, October 4, 2015

the hate one feels to those who have taken him has long been abated..
drained .
like so much feeling about anything  long ago.
it was drained in Los Angeles ,San Francisco and for once and for all in Palm Springs in 2011
I died there
in segments
a little more in each town
I came back here.
in March of 2012
and
have seen the requisite shrinks ..taken the requisite pills
they prescribe
to folks
who speak or write of what I do
I developed the requisite problem with street drugs
as one -with all hope lost-
inevitably
shall..
and kicked them
when the toll became too much..

and have spent years writing
only to try to convey something impossible to convey
I have not failed because there was no way I could possibly succeeded.

in retrospect it was wrong to go to Washington DC
it made
'it" all too real..
I can not afford to think that every single day I remain alive
I am helping
someone get better at killing and destroying another

'The New Way"

-Richard Riley (Neural Disk 476)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment