Friday, October 23, 2015

point A. to point B.[ IT WAS "OUR JOB" TO SCREAM } but if we stopped screaming boy would we be screaming

 
 "Remember Dumbo? "Evan Rainy graphs to me
"some of the stories we  insert ideas into you
are just to see if you would
 know intrinsically
TruGenically  what ideas
are SAFE
 based NOT quite on morality
 but something more akin to loyalty
and for us to discover how a prick like you might be able to nonetheless
place  some of this information can in OUR story
without ruffling too many feathers.
So Dumbo ...will be killed quickly when we are done with him and not oh so slowly
Hand's On style with NO need for Active Deniability whatsoever cuz' Dumbo will be
ripped apart literally limb for limb .ear for ear...eye for eye ...in a nice little Kill Room
perhaps already being built for him
somewhere
underground
and sound proof
miles and miles away

 And such we are telling Our Writer
WHY it is of some importance
SOMETIMES little Dumbo
follows not his OWN beat of a drum
but the BEAT for BEAT very constructed little stories
we induce daily and nightly into his
big Dumbo Head...

 the point I am trying to convey
concerns this odd little alteration concerning flow
 and the reason the
"The Big Littles" have been introduced into OUR tale..which was to help ground the story NOT have it FLY away again
into DUMBO JUMBO land!"

NOBODY! will EVER BELIEVE GENUINE PEOPLE are THINKING TO YOU and COMMUNICATING WITH PICTURES and SOUND and FEELING .
I swear! EVEN if the day comes when people line up at f*ckin Best Buy or some Clinic to get "apps" put in their brains
NOBODY WILL BELIEVE YOU
why?
because you have this quality to you
this IDIOT/AS*HOLE LIKE persona
hardwired into you
that if you ask me -is the only reason you have been able to get this far.
We raised you to the Unreliable Narrator
to be OUR exhaust fan
but never did we think you yourself would bury the narrative with so much contrivance
and inconsistency
Never did it ever occur to us that people would BE ON the MANDLERS side to in fact
hurt /correct
the so called protagonist...'

"WHO thinks this way?" I graph

'Anyone who matters thinks this way...are you aware in the slightest how you come off to other people online Dumbo?"
Evan asks

"No ..and I don't care ! I am being Psychotronically Tortured!" I graph

"Yes..and some people online  in Real Time - dog or father has  just died..or someone's house burnt down or some one just won some award...or got an interesting new tattoo...but does Dumbo in his race to SOS his way through one of the "coolest" projects ever invented  bother even hitting a like button under THEIR POSTS or pics  NO .He does Not." Evan graphs

"YOU TOLD ME NOT TO!" I graph back "You graphed I shouldn't  even type Happy Birthday to anyone online because it will invalidate my predicament"

'and there we go....some thing between YOU and YOUR MANDLERS that should not have been typed down "

I begin starting to delete what I have written and my hand seizes up

"No...once it's up it's up..it's proof that DUMBO is up to something.
that DUMBO
is too DUMB
to know what he's doing ..."

'What AM I DOING! WHY ARE YOU STILL DOING THIS TO ME!" I think to Evan in big uppercase MEAN ,ANGRY LETTERS AND I HOPE SOUND  MEAN and UPPERCASE as well.."

'The less you know about what you are doing .THE BETTER..basically you are a sociological project..but there's no social workers watching...or we couldn't play with you in the way we do.."


I feel my mood heighten.
I feel proud suddenly to be played with in this severe way
Like a MAN.

I can almost feel Evan wanting to dash my mood to Low Tone ..
I can sorta' graph how much he hated me just thinking I am a "Man"
for putting up with this .for this long..

But there are othe rMandlers tonight online to my mind than Evan that are "concerned "that Tru Christie's and Evan Rainy's HOLD on me -
IS NOT QUITE SEVERE ENOUGH
and my posting AGAIN about the Turkish Scientists who killed themselves because their "Teams" went Hater on them in way My "Team" has shown they can
is proof that
it might be time to go with "another one"
and "finish this guy off with an induced heart attach or something"

IF YOU EVER WRITE ONE MORE WORD! ABOUT PROTON MICROSCOPES! OR AUTOPSIES DONE BY ANY outside LAB!
EVER!
do you understand do you understand  do you understand do you understand do you understand do you understand do you understand do you understand do you understand do you understand

I listen. I don't have much choice especially as for the last few days I have basically been
over whelmed with a stiffness and rigidity of spine and smooth muscle movement-by remote

My team has a  way of making me STOP what I am doing by remote means
that correspond to the nano biotech lodged in in the neural tissue of my mind that promote
seamless muscle movement.
or what some call
gait
It seems this section of my brain has been lasso -ed
fenced in
for my "team " wants me to
 take a "Time Out"



the fact I had begun writing of "The Big Littles" in the wrong way
means
Once again -I am up to something
"being Up to Something " on Brain Computer interface
really just means
You have a point of view concerning induced subject matter (in this case -"The Big Littles"_
that is not in tune with
whomever has introduced the story upon you
 ( according to Evan Rainy and Tru Christie 'The Big Littles" are Gnomes not Elves ..and certainly not Elves spelled  ELF..

"it was some body writing about ELF and HAARP back in Los Angeles that seemed to get someone in a hell of a lot of trouble.." Evan graphs

Whatever trouble I had gotten in back in L.A. is sill with me..I think softly...or at least in a manner that can't really be "gleaned" as "aim-ed" at THEM

'what of kind of idiot puts a jpeg of a cell tower right smack in the middle of a story that was finally beginning to take shape is beyond me..."Evan graphs

"I suppose I answer to a Higher Interface than one served by Proxy Cyber concerning content and JPEGS" I graph,this time in a manner that IS meant for my Tele- Operator ,Evan Rainy

"Isn't it a shame how beaten and withered you are looking these days ...so depleted...your mind and body so out of sorts.."
Evan graphs appearing "before me"as a beat up dirty over sized giant plush animal..it's nose is missing and one of it's ears ..I barely know it Evan is Tele-Presenting as a giant donkey or a greyish pony..The stuffed animal sits upright as neither a donkey or pony ever do except in cartoons..."No" I think even in cartoons NEVER have I seen a donkey or pony sit up like this and feel a little insulted and a little scared that nobody who is in charge of sending me visuals even cares anymore  about presentation"

'Nor it seems do you- Jew" the stuffed animal I now see is a kangaroo says in a voice that is pure human...nobody even attempting to make him "it" ,,the Kangaroo, sound animated just rote.

"I think the problem is that I  now realize my days are  numbered..' I think back to 'my team" at Proxy Cyber,' and I think ...even if you don't that I AM THE HERO in the story
and being such
will and must  write about this "experience"
as someone's f*ckin TINKERTOY! any which way I want to..."

' JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER DUMBOS! we gifted with this unique opportunity' Evan graphs "And where are they now...HUH? the other little DUMBOS raised just like you fed the very same stories...HUH!..have you heard of them?....NO! because their stories are erased ...as soon as they are erased....from ONLINE and from all things... ..IF you had merely done and written the story the way we told you was safe..you would not feel the fear you feel right now"

I was not feeling fear "right now" but if there was any way .Any way whatsoever to explain with written word how quickly the most horrible horrible  dread suddenly came up me ...I must say I would not dear reader..because if I could possibly convey this feeling upon you I fear you might do something rash....Luckily the feeling subsides rather quickly except for a bit of linger atop my head of tingle that often accompanies such "come up-ance"

I am not sure if I ever lived for safety
I know I once confused drinking and doing a lot of drugs and .careless living   as carefree living ...but I am older now..
and know better..
but trust me
to my Mandlers I will always be a child
people who take men as human test subjects do not think of men as men
children as children
women as women
people as anything but living organisms

'Ahhhh poor little Dumbo...are we finished with little Rights of Man pontifications ...YOU jackass who CHOOSES to think of himself as lab rat instead of Transhuman" Evan graphs."You love it sometimes...If we stop poor little Dumbo waits like an infant for the sound and vision to return...Don't you ever forget we have the readings...it's a 50/50 proposition ....No more like Dumbo like it 60 % of the time ...NOOOOOOOOOOO more like 70% if we get right down to it"

"It's destroying my body...the waves and pulses..I feel it" I graph

"So....How long did you want live anyway ?  besides we have enough of you collected ...we can just chuck your consciousness eventually into some format of body ...Perhaps a one dimensional body ....wall mural type of body like poor Monroe.*.Know why ? Because I don't think you deserve to be 3 dimensional...I think your very one dimensional way of  considering your participation in this extraordinary project necessitates such future actions..." Evan graphs..through the giant stuffed kangaroo making it's eyes angry..It's one ear flap"

Suddenly NOW I realize why Monroe in the "Big Littles" story was written upon me (and thus written to you dear reader ) as flat.

what loyalty can one possibly have to people
with technology to do these things
except none..
what is the opposite of loyalty..?
"I believe the word for it is
betrayal ' Evan graphs-

but who here was betrayed...the men and women whose job it is to read and write upon another
and attempt (and succeed ..OOOOh how they have succeeded) to use such odd communications to drive another crazy ,to suicide ,homicide...
or what might be worse

I think lately ...this...

                 my writing ...


                              based only on whatever

                                               context is inserted in me.

I try to sneak in my own
"turn of events"
and plotlines
and footnotes
and find myself
quite literally prone upon my bed for two days at time
every muscle stiff or dystonic...
I get up only for water..and than don't even have the strength
something has been "aimed at my mind that makes my gait wobbly.."Moreso than anything I wan tto die.

XXXX brings me food and  cups of water.
we (me and XXXX) pretend this isn't happening more and more.
XXXX no longer jokes or says I am the one inciting
 them
I am not sure if he thinks it.

I wanted to move...travel...get around...not be the Psychotronic equivalent of Gregor
 the man turned into cockroach.

me now a cockroach of a man

my team knows  I will go mad if he cannot write about the Imbue
 .....otherwise all the  inserted themes just go round and round
in my brain.

XXXX knows this as well..
and says for this reason
and only this reason- I should be just a little careful
                                  a bit more compliant

but how can I write about some of this without explaining Hzs, ELF waves, GWEN Towers, and signals built into all these  screens we look at second to second to dull our senses to Beta

I think this to Evan Rainy.

Although I feel like asking XXXX..

but XXXX isn't the one placing the stories in my brain  day and night

'does one need to explain how a automobile operates  to get the characters in this automobile  from point A. to point B.?' Evan graphs

'IF the world as we knew it did not know that an automobile existed ..indeed I suppose the narrator might  have to take the time to explain what an automobile is and how it runs "I graph back

Never let it be said that Evan Rainy nor Tru Christie are not fair men ...and men of science and due consideration concerning narrative ..

"If there is a way to minimize the means of action concerning such signals and such beacons of signals I suppose  such transponders of Emanations might be necessarily introduced "

a voice imparts that does not sound like Evan or Tru Chrisite
and for the first time in like a day I can move freely

"Like a real live Boy ," Evan graphs in a snippy,mocking  tone that  disappears along with the nasty visual of the stuffed kangaroo.


10/24/15

 *Dear James,
 Every time a person come into contact with a cell phone , a laptop ,a TV ...one is being bombarded with electromagnetic radiation. The Electromagnetic radiation causes many health problems indistinguishable from health problems caused  by age , lymphatic, immune or  pulmonary  problems. At least you "getting something out of this electromagnetic radiation" that you do not seem to appreciate. A lot of people would in fact like being linked to a system created to challenge them and record  and than "talk back" to  their thinking. The problems that are inherent in wireless technology are tremendous and mind uploading so called  ''hacking a brain "is a way around many health issues that have to do with "wireless" technology. If one's brain can be successfully "hacked" and thus collected (recorded) decoded  etc. than the dangers of "modern living" -illness and  death will soon become of little concern as the uploaded brain can now be placed in vessel that is not organic in nature nor chemistry. The reason many of the interfaces you receive are not simplistic or rudimentary is to as they say- get the blood flowing., the brain ticking and thus one's' morality and judgment pumping .Is this not consciousness ,the very consciousness we must investigate  The problem I often have with your story is that you only seem to take into account the "means" and not the "ends justifying the means'. I read much of what you write as a cautionary tale. I suppose this is part of your agenda. But cautiousness in terms of Trans- humanistic endeavor is rather a misnomer isn't it.
The point of trans humanism is to eventually live (forever possibly ) without the constraints of a body thus disease and the deterioration  of the body. You have touched upon this but never truly dwell upon it . From what I understand your "Team' often uses this fact against you. Threatening to place your soul into lab rat or some such thing because you fixate on the project being clinical and sickening. Have you ever heard of teasing ...playing..Especially during an interface the need for those on the other end of  the line  -to have  a good laugh .Haven't we all read too many books about a dystopian future being built under our noses?Would it kill you Mr.Bloom to add a bit of Utopia to the future of Transhumanism or must we -Kill you-(in Real Tine) before you all but destroy "a product ' in the making " before it even gets off it 's feet.
                                                                                                                                     as they say------ Be Kind and Rewind,
                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                    wtchyestep

10/24/15
Thanks so very much for your concern .and fuck you very much for giving me some more gristle to chew on to keep me disoriented as you monsters try to persuade me to keep up "the good fight" I very much realize YOU WIN if I off myself ...but not. Maybe not - if I begin Unraveling the story to be read as  complete madness
 or WORSE bad science fiction.. ...Concerning my attitude about being vivisected. as an adventure rather than a horror show. I believe that was successfully covered in "Life Is Beautiful"
The epitome of what can done in the cinema
with "magical realism" a good score and just enough historical truth
in the film -as plot point
this is what 'my people " feared"....
that as the decides passed
the Holocaust would become just that
forgive me ...I have so little of my mind left at this point
Lord forgive me for my digressions...
and trespasses..
I believe you "whom ever you are...I received many peculiar Emails.." that somehow 'have no return to sender" valid email address.
But than again..
I am quite used to typing -to no one for no one..
nonetheless.
You email-meant to ether frighten me..and gove me a good shot in the arm ---to "man up" and move on intrigued
maybe I am not the only one who has been misinformed...about a Targeted Individuals' ROLE concerning  Research...
 we serve armatures for Mind Uploading practices no doubt
 to "see how one might do it"- how one might "collect a human 's mind: digitally (for lack of a better word)
No doubt these exercises ..."exorcisms via Man/machine " extractions are being done /practiced   for the sake of a TI but some very  wealthy somebody somewhere ...thanks however for the encouragement
and the threat /promise - (or we will kill you in Real Time) concerning -The Road to Utopia

No comments:

Post a Comment