Sunday, October 4, 2015

INTRODUCTION TO NEUROWEAPONS -Brain Signal Transcription into Natural Language (The Neural Read)


I cannot afford to think
that every day .I stay alive ...I am teaching the Powers that Seize how to hurt and kill another more efficiently
......
maybe for this reason I must force myself to believe
this documentation in fiction and fact means more than it does..

that somehow
I am being heard
NOT just but those whose JOB it is to hear another
down to their very intake /out take of breath and blink
these are a new kind of monster
not written about in any literature.
and not in any non fiction.
these are a new kind of monster that perhaps only a true living G-d
might
create a new kind of hell to deal with
new kind of hell where a minute can feel like 1000 years


                                                              <BREAKING TRADECRAFT>
...where a memory of family can be augmented by a corresponding "beam' to  heightened sexual response
 so one cannot face family
again without shame
 
 
THESE ARE THE MONSTERS COMING SOON TO OUR ENEMIES
and THESE ARE THE MONSTERS who KNOW
the TRUE ENEMY of the STATE resides
in country
and not the countries we raised false flags upon.
and this hate
I had thought was gone in me ..like all emotion is rekindled.
and my thoughts
THANKFULLY for once I KNOW and am glad
they hear-Richard Riley(notebook 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment