Thursday, October 9, 2014

V

I start googling first the name Bud Corliss
next
I google the Pack of  "Deep Learning "(instantaneous intake of wordless information via electronic bio telemetric interface) Evan
transposed upon me during what
I now know was his rendition of Ira Levin's "A Kiss Before Dying"
there's not much information on Project Blue Beams
and EVAN Imparts that he "Gleaned" this wee bit of information on me
only to get me in trouble
But
because I am such a "dimwit" the Powers That Seize" have chosen to give me "some leeway"
concerning
this subject...

typing in the words in a another search engine
(as my living ,seething style of search engine only keeps me "in the loop" about what "it" reckons I might need elaboration on...namely every move I make...every breath I take....every smile I fake)

I receive an inadvertent transmit that insinuates
that EVAN ,far from transmitting Randomousity about
Blue Beams that I have "Leeway"
with was only transmitted to me to ,according to Evan's brain signals ,"Give me enough rope to hang myself with"

Instantly I am aware that Evan has "Gleaned" that I have read between his lies

and
surprisingly
hear myself think
and thus interface -

"That I would like more rope"

to be perfectly honest .at this point. I am not quite sure
if this last
"Seep"
at Evan is truly a thought ,entirely my own

and thus delete the letters' P-r-o-j-e-c-t- B-l
from the computer

Evan briefly appears as "the Candyman " from some movie I sorta remember from the early 90's
mocking me
for "being afraid"
according to my Neural Data
of "typing some stupid letters"

"And here was thinking ,why the wuss might have some balls after all
fancying himself
some kind a' Paul Revere /Karen Silkwood mash up

              never mind Dumbo....To us
             no matter
             what you do
          you'll always be ,"I Know My Name Is Steven"

I begin typing the letters  P-R-O J-

and Evan appears as  the younger actress who played Veda
in HBO's version of 'Mildred Pierce"

"That's not how valor is spelled- is it?"


                                                                        (2)

if I had a gun
I woulda' shot myself
in the head I tell you right there and than
for not only did I see "this Character" and hear this character in full Vividousity
but I also felt
a type of venom-ness
run through me.
barely human in it's Humanity

but what really made me scared
was that I knew
 in that moment
I would always have that
conveyance upon me and in me..

part of me....


Evan switches his Tele -Presensia
to
first a Cheshire Cat
than
the Great Gazoo...Imparting

and seemingly zipping around the room

"Why it
like the 1988 remake of "The Blob: starring Kevin Dillion or does DUMBO not have enough inter personal intellect or experience  nor the linear or special capacities to handle the task?....OR does Dumbo just think HE'S TOO GOOD for "The Blob"...

EVAN , not presenting as a slicked back, black haired  30 something Everybody's All American in a suit and tie,the voice reminiscent of some actor I "caught " a quick Glean of" while watching or more so listening  a TV in a pizzeria waiting for my hot wings to be placed inside a bag.

                              "There is a certain perfection to the 1988 version of "The Blob"
                                simply missing from the films made after 1994-"


while "hotshot: prattles on my thoughts veer towards
trying to recall the 1988 remake of "The Blob"
but all I remember is that Steve McQueen was in the original
...nothing else....

Veda re-appears
"If only ....to provide yourself some good reason for writing and researching
 
Moon Beams and such...dummy".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment