Friday, October 31, 2014

EVAN Imparts,"We lighten it Up..Right NOW...understand...no ELF,no Very Low Frequencies..no HAARP....no GWEN towers..no towers of any kind....in fact.
..you want to PUMP UP THE VOLUME Dumbo?...don't forget we can too..?"
 
"oh I don't forget that for one moment...nor will I ever forgive ya' for it" I graph back
 
"How else were we gonna turn you on..huh?
.How else does someone get used to Immersive Reality without first being totally Immersed in it.,"EVAN graphs
 
I sense that he's pleased that he's presented as some little

Sprite

 


 
.....some little cartoon ...Reading me. he graphs

 
"....like you Dumbo....a little cartoon...we certainly  don't want anyone getting too
'Why So Serious'around here ..."
 
 
OOOOOOOOOh yes you do I graph,
....
 
you can't really lie
not with BCI
 
a purposely  vague...Inadvertant  graph" slips past his Buffer-"actually we were thinking more of a  Billy Joe McAllister type finale.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment