Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Safety in Cyber Telepresense

Valerie Prentis
makes Evan
and Tru Christie look like pussy cats
Valerie doesn't only want power or money
she wants
things her way
 
she wants her way
to be the new way
 
"can't you see Pinoke
that you're RUINING it for every body
I think someone better check themselves in somewhere for a long rest
somewhere 
hmmm
you want that...
WELLA WELLA WELLA
HUH?",She barks
 
or you gonna try
to think
a New Way
by that I mean
safely but sexually
 
 Safety in Cyber Telepresense
means no crickets
or if one sees a cricket it is not UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
you are making this person Pinoke
 Safety in Umbers*
 is the dream you present as nightmare
 
I want  you to begin thinking
of what must be kept out
not in
during mind to mind interface
 
 specific images
 like crickets
or
 
The Holocaust..." she graphs





jimbloomsmalllifevideoandwallhangings.blogspot.com/2012/09/rickthe...
Sep 10, 2012 · Valerie didnt bother reading him long enough to ever find out what was so wrong in his life that he ... some old fashioned Safety in Umber ...


"....the problem is
however
that it is there
..the imagery
the films
the pictures

the other problem is that
a market study for out new
Adults Only interface
is that both men and women respond
very well sexually
to
Nazi-ism..the style
of force
I see a curtain
(and I see a curtain)

I see a beautiful muscular man 6 foot two
( I see in my minds eye this same man)
I hear music and laughter
the setting is garish ..the men are barechested
the women in heels and fur
I see
 the well kept  women of men such as I've graphed you,
who have kept their boots
guns and ferocious countenance on straight



all we need
 is to get rid of
is
that "jewie Thing"

it spoils
 the whole
Fantasy."

 

I search for a pill ,some rope.a knife.
anything..iu am not sure this is some kind of testing or real
 virtual reality
is that
schizophrenic


You ain't seen nothing yet
and
...she fades
out

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment