Saturday, July 13, 2013

inway to the enway

Evan for his entertainment has used me like a marionette

for his various proclivities.
such as drug usage and stealing of small items in mini marts..mainly small bottles of ginseng and Virgo lighters and sometimes Slim Jim's.
i have over 40 Virgo lighters in a show box..Evan likes me to buy a specific kind of sneaker.

a company like Dome has gotten hold of much of the same technology concerning nano particles.and plans to begin putting them into food products.
so these companies can gain marketing demographics and all this boring shit that he yaps about while i try to sleep..
he says he feels using nano particles and mind reading a virtual reality for anything but human development is disgusting..
and something as precious as a human mind is meant only to be intruded upon be skilled trained Mnetors and Neuronauts who follow the New Way set forth by Gary rainy ...and the thought of what he considered his techniques and his father's manifest being used for anything as provincial as ....

what's provincial mean  i graph

i was thinking ,not graphing Dumbo,I am sharing with you my beliefs ,my fears ,must you always chime in,it's not all about you Dumbo..there is a world outside your dingy little mind you know

ii try to hold back a hurt feeling..it is new Evan letting me intercept his thoughts in this way,no buffer,no Brain Computer Interface,just us .mind to mind soul to soul,something I couldn't do months ago when i was so resistant to The Process.

he sends me a visual of himself in front of a fire.
he has a pipe in his mouth and he keeps morphing his idea of himself from James Dean in a wool bathrobe to Gary Cooper in a loose T shirt.
and than back to Evan...

looks aren't that important during direct neural interface he has said.one can ,if one learns how to project themselves many ways
he says beginners like me should chose a cartoon.
and stick with it.
he says .I should see myself for the time being as Linus and he is my blanket.and if I would like I can sit with him by the fire.at his feet.so long as i don 't think of him in a sexual manner.
it's a little bit embarrassing but I fit myself into his visualization
..and feel perfectly happy in this format
  my head on his calf
proud to be learning the New Way.
He pats my Linus inky hair and I feel like he's my father..

he talks about the nano particles getting in the wrong hands..and not being used as Gary Rainy meant them to be used
to help people
make Inways to The Enway,"not for any other reason did the great being Evan's father the knowledge on how to make "the damn things" or KNOW how to Use Them
to teach the world "how .to Be."

Evan  gets very angry
not angry like my other mentors
but angry in a different Way
he too is angry that the others he had to "bring  in " to "keep the lights on"
can care less about The New Way
and have all sorts of wrong minded uses for the Divine "raindrops"

don't you go Imparting that to THEM,the other.mentors.do you understand..
put up that brick wall we talked about .to block them
I care about you dumbo although i am harsh .
you,to me are not a puppet or a proxy but a brother.

The New Way is not for profit but of a prophet.
a True Spiritualist
do not ever let THEM who we had to let in "take you in or put you down..."
A change will soon come
and The New Way will..heal the World as I am Healing you
I despise what they are doing to you with tests and taunting..
The New Way
is about love
but only my father understood that real love is about letting one's bettors
handle the lessors
in the way a Bettor
knows best.
if it turns out that your neural traits are unresolvable

a bettor knows
as you know.
what must be done

and perhaps your human betterment
was not
meant to be in this particular lifetime.

still in form,as linus ,I hold my blanket and Evan's calf tighter,scared,knowing what happens to Lessors.
or what I've been "graphed" can happen to those who cannot change because of their
neural constituion

The Rules of The New Way are strict.
and final..
his mind wanders
his focus is no longer on or with or in me..

he begins getting angry
.but a seems to remember I am there still "linked"
 and calms down..
graphing that it's not me he's angry with but the situation
the interface fades..i an switched to what they call BCI
and cannot tell if the Brain Computer Inteerface or Evan is "saying",graphing


maybe you can do some drawings or whatever you do about it..about this consumerism taking advantage of what Neuronautics and my father created solely to save mankind not further pummel it dry

No comments:

Post a Comment