Friday, January 30, 2015

Phasianidae ,the "N'word and Electromagnetic hypersensitivity

you may ask . what does your narrator ..of this "story" actually DO for a living...Do to make a living. I write entries. Or used to...for online encyclopedias....I'd use old encyclopedias or used to
 I could use a dictionary like encyclopedia they provided from 1977.never from online dictionaries was as the only rule -how'd I get this job?
... I used to sell .or try to sell encyclopedias  decades ago.cold calls..and also door to door
back when people bought encyclopedias....back when people read books....on paper...it wasn't much of job...convincing people to buy encyclopedias...because A to Z doesn't come in one volume not cheap the whole a to z of it all ...and often it took a lot of convincing to convince a housewife to purchase the encyclopedias.
I date myself by using the term housewife.
one is not "supposed " to use the term housewife like one is not supposed to use the word n*gger or kike or,fag or Dego or spic.(I pause...thinking a should have written "the N -word.." instead of n*gger.but using the term "the N -word has always sounded.worse in a way  than n*gger.
 as "The N word just sounds  childish....
 and ,for the most part...America still treats black men and women "like n*ggers' just as the USA treats Mexicans in the Southwest worse like "The N-Word",like n*ggers.Less thans.
but I guess because we didn't literally enslave  Mexicans...except in low paying jobs ..with no way out nor up
we allowed to call Mexicans Wetbacks
without anyone telling us to call them the "W" -word..
we are allowed to be homosexuals  fags...and not the "F' word.
we are ALLOWED to use the term Spic or Kike or Dego... I don't recall "spic" ...Kike' .."dego" or Fag" being removed from the English Language...
any way.back in the day.when one  could call "a wife"  who mainly took care of "a house" a house wife
without getting an E-Mail calling me a kike faggot or something FROM a housewife
 that thought I had "broken some rule" concerning " political correctiveness.or humanity ..by using the word housewife..
to tell you the truth I don't know what a woman is called who works at home .razing children ...and keeping a household in order...
a home maker...I was once told..
How homemaker "sounds " or reads better than house wife I don't understand ...
(I respect a home-maker..who raises kids and makes a "nice home"..who doesn't..except of course in many cases their husbands...not some encyclopedia salesman.
 (if you ask me nobody much cares if they'are called much of anything
so long as you don't treat them as- for instance a n*gger....or a spic etc etc
anyway.
the same company that I sold encyclopedias
 in the early 90's wanted the encyclopedias to 'go online" and be paid for as encyclopedias one reads online.
and since I was at the time out of work..I called my previous employer and asked if I could have a hand in this switch to online A to Z knowledge
and they said...sure.
eventually the company folded
 as all information became "free"...as information was everywhere ...online..why pay
so I had to get another job...with wikipedia
doing more defintion work
about things like
"what's the difference between a crawfish and a crayfish"
you wouldn't believe how many people ask that question
how many people  type this question into a search engine
 a job writing Wikipedia entries...also meant  changing content of certain Wikipedia entries if the entries were invalid....or dated...or sometimes if I got a call that I was to adjust the content ..or erase certain citations that one who had made such a citation ..didn't want cited anymore
 
one of the last entries I had to rewriter was about electromagnetic hypersensitivity..
a rash of people getting strangely ill living near cell towers...especially the wealthy..
 a guy at Wiki at the time called it a rich man disease as their illnesses were caused by them often living in high-rises in cities,,,that placed cell towers on their "towers" like mad...
also satellite dishes...and all kinda stuff so people can use wireless devices...
it was before the year 2000...and only the rich ...or people who wanted to appear "hip' and "on the move" use cell phones. Remember that?

the entry I had to write for wiki  years ago about
these rich folks whining about electromagnetic hypersensitivity at the time seemed ..absurd.
rich folks whining about wireless
and cell towers
but it was my job to type  up   all these reports emailed to me for this entry  verifying that people were actually getting sick from ..well wireless tech...
like literally ill...and I wrote what I was e-mailed on the subject...
but 4 months ago I was sent a new e-mail explaining I was to rewrite the definition...explaining that those who "complained" about getting sick from wireless....
were  malingerers.crack pots.
I also had to re write several passages ...several Wikipedia entries about  Grouse..that I got wrong concerning -their  sub-"type" -the order Galliformes, in the family Phasianidae.  assigned to the subfamily Tetraoninae, a classification supported by mitochondrial DNA sequence studies

so I recanting the material that supported electro magnetic hypersensitivity...
like I did about the grouses
 I decided ...
 to go back to my rewritten entry and add the citations i deleted..
cause basically I realized .who are these guys telling me to make corrections about species of Grouses and sub type names for their species and than telling me to erase medical claims verified that indeed folks (rich or otherwise) were getting very ill from exposure to electro magnetic energy.and than 8 days later I go back to my rewritten Wiki and see  it had been rewritten by someone else who not only deleted the evidence and studies that in fact showed people were getting ill...but went out of his or her way to make whoever might have such symptoms appear loony...and malingering hysterics...
so I quit.
wiki pays very little...because a while ago they began not only allowing but wanting people to ad definitions ...for "free" ..basically...
anyway...I'm like  WTF is going on here
when months were spent talking about  "the N-Word" and nothing about any
maybe it's not such a gr8 idea to begin removing  words  from the language
unless it was something like getting wrong  the sub family of Grouse as Columbidae   instead of   Phasiaanidae
 
 
 
 
 


  1. Do you want results only for are crayfish and crawfish the same?
  2. Crayfish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayfish
    Crayfish, also known as crawfish, crawdads, freshwater lobsters, or mudbugs, ... In Singapore, the term crayfish typically refers to Thenus orientalis, ...
  3. Difference Between Crayfish and Crawfish


 

 Electromagnetic hypersensitivity

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Idiopathic environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF) is a descriptive term for symptoms purportedly caused by exposure to electromagnetic fields.[1] Other terms for IEI-EMF include electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS), electrohypersensitivity, electro-sensitivity, and electrical sensitivity (ES).
Although the thermal effects of electromagnetic fields on the body are established, self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity report responding to non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (or electromagnetic radiation) at intensities well below the limits permitted by international radiation safety standards.
The reported symptoms of EHS include headache, fatigue, stress, sleep disturbances, skin symptoms like prickling, burning sensations and rashes, pain and ache in muscles and many other health problems. Whatever their cause, EHS symptoms are a real and sometimes disabling problem for the affected person. However, there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to electromagnetic field exposure.[2]
The majority of provocation trials to date have found that self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to distinguish between exposure to real and fake electromagnetic fields,[3][4] and it is not recognized as a medical condition by the medical or scientific communities. Since a systematic review in 2005 showing no convincing scientific evidence for it being caused by electromagnetic fields,[3] several double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment