Thursday, January 29, 2015

I met a boi named frank mills on September 12th right here in fronta' da' waverly

",,,and if Dumbo did have a sister or brother or mother or father....and I do recall this Dumbo character was raised only be a series of Foster parents....and such I am quite sure Dumbo's foster "folks" so keen on Being attenuated to Dumbo's persona...would realize Dumbo ...would expect his foster brood...to happily perish to expose the atrocities of programming another human "organism'..
 
 
 
 
don't you Evan.you Evan who has bestowed upon me to my very soul that ONE MAN .ONE INDIVIDUAL! means NOTHING in the scheme of things..you fuckin' maniac!"

I.Graphs .
.

"every knows what you did to Charlie Sheen.Britney Speers....Bobby Fisher....oh wait I'm supposed to be Bobby Fisher....the jew who turns against Jews right...
ya' know what Evan...you've tossed so many stories at me...I don't know anymore...
I met a boi named frank mills on September 12th right here in fronta' da' waverly
a Tribal musical opera against Vietnam..that the folks MAKIN Vietnam..!
 all HAD James Rado write ...just so nobody else might write something like "hair" that wasn't "fun" but brutal who had .not communicated with King VALIS ...might...

"I told you that Nightcrawler,"Evan graphs.,"to try to put some of this into some context....that I assumed you'd be sophisticated enough to understand.."he graphs real calm....real nice to me...all of a sudden ..real patient like he's talking to a maniac"

""kiddo,"he graphs ,'I am talking to a maniac...."
he graphs,interfaces...I refuse to use the dumb words like GRAPHS they told me to anymore.!

and

the movie stars you do this to....and the writers....have something to protect...I DON'T
and that's what I have going for me...
NOT this ambition...you wished I had...


if you haven't noticed EVAN ..I have quite deliberately.
destroyed mine....sentence by sentence ...painting by painting...
just like I am destroying "Dumbo''s limited likability..in this narrative..
I will now drive completely OFF script...

I'm a loooooooser remember...
you literally drove me out of LA twice!
it's all documented.....


you really think everyone is as corrupt as you..?
you all made damn sure we all knew our every phone call was recorded....our every e-mail read..
everyone "put it together" that Snowden...was no traitor...and you wanted this public knowledge ..or the mass media who presented Snowden 'top secret" information...would have not been allowed to report this information...

you wanted to "see" how people might react ...
they didn't .
they couldn't if they wanted to...

remember you're too big to fail..

now you might want to see. if people "would mind" that their thoughts can be read..

of course they will
but once again their will be nothing they can do about it..

"man," evan imparts.transmits,"we ALSO TOLD YOU WikiLeaks WAS set up by 'us" so people would believe they had a place to go to squeal....of course it was....that's the way things are and always have been....

and more and more we want to use YOU as an example of what happens to people who 'don't play by the rules"
so everything is right on schedule
so...are you finished Dumbo,' Evan graphs,"this fit..or may we continue ...our venture..our project."

"no..because the project IS ...that there will BE NO MORE projects EVER on people"I graph.

"you have the mind of an 8 year old....and you always will if you don't let us continue without this Green Piece /Hippie shit which is so not the style of the times.."Evan graphs,"and jesus Christ man...it's only a fuckin' movie!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment