Tuesday, December 30, 2014

sons of alchemy

thing is ..unknownst to me ...I was 'app-ed" before being "app-ed'....so ..."my team' assuming I looked
the part of easy target...for a certain group in LA ...could listen in on all the rotten stuff...the bionano stuff..(that somehow got in their possession)
and biosensors aren't like shit you can "cook up" in some trailer...
and it's all real complicated...because as you might know....brain computer interface...was dabbled with in one form or another since the early 60's with something called silent sound (bone conductive hearing...that stuff google glass used ..sorta' so one hears not with ears but straight to brain via microwaves and pulsed ...frequency....that the mind ...somehow ....PICKS up as words....and thoughts....sorta' even more than just hearing...and this stuff was layed on my since ,like the day I was born....so supposedly besides ....associations and Cues "setting me off" ...every single thought in my head...was cuz' of bone conductive hearing apparatus...that was wired all through the house (houses ) I grew up with ...foster parent after foster parent....who like I said were all actors...literally intentially raising me ..to be fragmented...into little pieces...by doing Stylized Parenting Techniques..in retrospect based on some version of Satanic Ritual Abuse(they had little else to go on...and Pete Townsend's "Tommy"...in retrospect the only thing missing was one of my various mother figures(used as representation variables ..based more on calculus...and doctrine than dr spock..) was evoked response via the Queen of Hearts...
nobody in "The Community Theater" that WAS my "family" wanted to do anything too...generic..
like ,for instance ...like metaphor wise...or whatever...a high school theater department ...doing "Our Town" every 3 years...gets less try outs..than for instance
a high school theater dept....doing something a bit "wilder"
like I don't know "Tommy"the musical.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment