Thursday, November 30, 2023

Writing tone

1731 characters · 333 words · 👔 Formal · English

I am embarrassed that something I posted has gained 500 notes. I am just here, trying to fight against the system with some personal details on my page. I don't care much about it, but I probably should. I feel miserable because of the injustice I have faced in this country. People call me crazy and try to make me look insane. I am traumatized to be silent, and they use ancient tactics to silence me. I am a survivalist, and this man is very patient with me. I am trying to be more introspective and romanticize our common interests, like cats. The misery used to be about being AFAB, but I am proud of myself and the amazing resilience and strength I have. I survived things that were meant to destroy me, and a man's body couldn't do the majority of those things. Everyone needs a break here and there, and the stop sign applies to everyone. It can save a life, even your own. I don't know how to stop "spinning," and they want to make more personalities. I don't know how to get out of the haze of the DEW and function more in reality. It's like being tormented by your spiritual imagination, like a puppet on a string. There are some freaky evil beings out there, maybe some I picked up from cemeteries. There are a ton in my state. They were laughing at the end result of my life and telling me the voice was an alien. It's not an alien, just voice distortion. I try to tell myself that I am not my body, mind, trauma, or pain. My body is not a coffin for bad feelings, and I need to pull them out like weeds. It's just a feeling, it isn't real. If you think I am bad with cursing, you should see Brendan. I am not particularly offended by it, but there seems to be no point in meditation if you're just going to curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment