Thursday, November 30, 2023

 


Mortified..something I posted has like 500 notes.. I... uh...

Im just chillin here, ugh, fighting the power... >.> With some pretty personal deets on here. IDC. Tho. Not as much as I should.

Im miserable: if you know, something I can do abotu the injustice Ive faced in this country, calling me crazy/making me look insane, traumatized to be silent, all ancient "centuries old" tactics ,, umm... >_> Im a survivalist, and this man is very Patient, Im trying to be MOAR introspective, and romanticize our common interests. cats. lol. The misery use to be about being afab butttttt...... im proud of my self and the amazing resilience and strength, and everything, we survived shit meant to destroy us. a man body couldnt do the majority of those things.

And if I have no other rules, the Stop , sign, applies to EVERYONE. Can save a life, even your own. Rest. Everyone needs a break here and there.

I dont know how to stop "spinning" they want to make more personalities. I dont know how to gte out the haze of the DEW, and function more in reality, basically, its like being tormented by your spiritual imagination.. Like a puppet on a string, there are some freaky evil beings out there. Maybe some I picked up from cemeteries. There are a ton in my state.

They was laughing at my end result of my life and shit. Telling me the voice was an alien, uh no, voice distortion, to what we are shown is what aliens sound like.

i try to tell myself, you ARENT your body, you ARENT your mind, you arent your trauma, or your pain, your body is not a coffin for bad feelings, pull them out like weeds.

ITS JUST A FUCKING FEELING, IT ISNT REAL.

iF U THINK IM BAD WITH CURSING, U SHOULD SEE BRENDAN. IM NOT PARTICULARLY OFFENDED BY IT. Though there seems no point in meditation if you're just gonna be f,f,f...

No comments:

Post a Comment