Monday, October 23, 2023

A LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF MASS SHOOTER JOURNALS, DIARIES, CORRESPONDENCE, AND MANIFESTOS

If you wanna be profound...If you really gotta justify...Take a breath and look around...A lot of folks deserve to die...
Stupid woman! Christ, what a freakin' scatterbrain!
I'm sorry, doctor! I'm sorry doctor!
If you want a rationaleIt isn't very hard to seeNo, No, No...Stop and think it over, palThe guy sure looks like plant food to me!The guy sure looks like plant food to me!The guy sure looks like plant food to me...!
He's so nasty treatin' her rough!
Smackin' her around, and always talkin' so tough!
You need blood and he's got more than enough!
I need blood and he's got more than enough!
You I need blood and he's got more than enough!
So Go Git it



No comments:

Post a Comment