Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 INT - REGGIE GASKER ART GALLERY 


LIL JAMIE is seen peeping through the glass window by a well dressed prestigious looking young ART ASSISTANT named Stacy 

STACY alerts REGGIE "Guess whose back " with her Bluetooth


REGGIE :  ( via Blue tooth as VOICE OVER) Tell him if he doesn't piss off I'll call the police 


LIL JAMIE starts  rapping on the glass.


The CAMERA pans the art gallery filled with amateurish and often simply bad artwork. We go CLOSE on a child like scrawling of a young man killing people with a gun the name Lil Jamie as big as the figures in the cheap, seemingly worthless object. It should seem almost  forced, faked.  STACY's beautiful , hip visage seems hyper - contrary to the surrounding of ugly, sloppy 'art'.


LIL JAMIE : ( yelling through glass ) Tell reggie I'm gonna alert thr press how he took me on only to represent as weirdo with a gun. Tell that fucker I have video of Jason helping me doing the paitning telling me to make them look more deranged to help Congressman Ken get 'my type' institutionalized with simply what we write or post on 8thFloor social media 

No comments:

Post a Comment