Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Edwin Meece -part one (Jew it to Jew-IA)

You're dead.What are you waiting for?
..
Actually
A pill or something
..
Or the gumption to ..strenght ..focus to book a room at least 75 feet high

-
Every relationship
For man- ed me. Is a study in behaviorism and huamn interaction
-
I fail these tests ..nearly all the time
-
I have become short tempered
And judgemental

my personality is that more and more of Mandlers .
-

I can at least
See see that dealing with other people who are not
Involved in ..
The a program
Is Maybe not worth the risk of
Throwing my Enrot
Inyo the Eneay
-

-
My angry thinking
from the testing
comes out
..
Mean unpayiencr
-
But weirdo is what they need for my social isolation
Not anger
Weirod don't get angry
Weirdo are timid and explosive
..
Not just plain assholes..
-
After 1998 I began the Weiro shit to help sell my art
An art Dealer who was interested
Saw my work at some Mental Health art show

A previous art dealer / organizer saw my work at some coffee shop
And befriended me
Asked if I would be insulted or offended if she
Bro ut some pieces to the Metal Illness show or whatever it was called
I said no
After all I was seeing a shrink to get ativan
and anothe one to get adrenal
Mainly in the shrinks ofice I prattled on about being broke
I was sliding scale with the adrenal
And on the dole donut
With mandatory treatment for "generalized ancirt
..the doc said if money is the main problem why don't you get a job
..
I was tri g to be a painter..
And needed all day everyday
To learn
..Well when the "girls " who saw my work at the coffee house said
  ' have you ever heard of the term out sider art.
I said no
..
The most importan thing about this "movment ..OT determination of something is outsider art is being self taught
And having a biography that is outside the norm
She said to skip the fact I did a year at Tyler Art School and focus on the mental shit
"Have you ever ben I
Jail"
Only I to,d her for drunk tank ..and fighting
Not real jails he situation
..can we play that up?The abuse..
Sure I said ..I just Need Money
She said my art depicts a lot of abuse ..mothers hitting their kid father in the backroumd ..basically ignoring 

No comments:

Post a Comment