Sunday, August 17, 2014

they call me.
I am one who has been called

I hear things
I see things

I am one who has been chosen

"morning Dumbo.
was the first thing I heard

a blue flying elephant
accompanied the voice
which didn't sound like a blue flying elephant voice
but a mean man voice

I had drunk no more than a beer and a half the previous night

at first I thought the hallucinations were cool
I had no other words to think of "THEM" as

I had tried drugs before to
open my mind
but nothing
nothing like this
I was envious of people who claimed they "tripped"
I thought back on the previous night

had someone spiked my beer?
I assumed the seeing and voices would stop

but they didn't and I got scared

if it makes any sense at first I thought the hallucunations were real
but
even I knew hallucinations aren't real

it never occurred to me that
scientists
purposely
created
transmissions
to
alter your reality

now...I know too much or say too much
and every day

feels like the last

No comments:

Post a Comment