Sunday, January 28, 2024

Challenges await attorneys in terror plot case



Friday, January 26, 2024

 pwogris riport.


miss kinion says there are 2 types of riters

one that has gone to colleges  and gits pade 2 b listened to . and people like me with severe mental illnesses who have nothing to do all day


miss kinion says it is ok for me to use my notebook. my NEW lap top! miss minion even says i mite git money to move out of this romming house . 

the landlady accept the check from the state but says she iz doing me a reel favir allowing a retard to live here. and be very careful cooking. every time i do try to cook she pounds on door - worries so now i just eat potato chips and sandwiches they sell at the gas stashun miss kinion smiles whne i tell her i am unstoppable I matter ....and i like potatooooe chips !!

No comments:

Post a Comment