Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I put off seeking help , psychiatric help, when the so called 'targeting" first began, I thought I was onto something newsworthy , that required 'I take it" to best share it.
My life took a nosedive because of the break down which I reported in real time on the social media , complete with photographs of my face supposedly 'morphing" because I was, for lack of a better word 'targeted'
The computer showed a photo of a woman who looked like someone I knew in high school - like 'it' - the computer , knew me the same , strangely enough was taking place all around 'the side walk lab" I had become mentally sick 2 years ago and didn't go out much..
Quote Tweet
James Bloom
@jimmyroybloom
·
Insiders say Facebook and Google pressured EU's expert group on disinformation to soften fake news regulations Tweets: @rowlsmanthorpe, @mantzarlis, and @alanbeattie
The computer showed a photo of what looked like a school board meeting. My job was to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5 for 23 different qualities: “patriotic,” “elitist,” “reassuring” and so on. \
A subject wears an earpiece and a beeper sounds at random intervals. As soon as the person hears the beep, he jots notes about what was in his mind at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment