Friday, May 25, 2018

hopefully I'll be dead soon for saying the name Damian Lewis

when i'm "not allowed to"
according to this odd pack of people
who played with me in L.A,
and than again here in Philly...

it started probably BEFORE i moved to L.A. _ ( it definitely did in retrospect )
but started like crazy for real sometime in March or april...April i think..

not the VOICE thing at first
but the other thing of feeling - not you
but You as if in a force field..

same one i've been in for 7 years..

I am not a happy guy
I do not like this "team"
they do not like me

I an some very very sick game to them.
and I can care less what they do to me ..

it's about time I talked about how it started..
because it was sick
I am sick I guess.
that's why they used me.

they wanted a mental patient..
( the lowest form of life to those in - this group..
they are not sentimental about "Mental " unless they are making a movie about it )

No comments:

Post a Comment