Friday, July 29, 2016

    12 hrs
    June 29, 2011 ·
    some mornings I have to wait around like some fool waiting for the ScReenplay voices to gather themselves for this new way of teachings
    EXT -STREET-DAY
    It's clearly the "wrong side " of town for LAURA and JEN to be in .They drive slowly down the street in a sporty "rich" car.2 attractive girls in their early 20's .they slow the car down in front of a mexican supermarket.JEN is driving.
    ...Continue Reading

    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    Jim Bloom
    Write a comment...
    Remember Facebook Notes? It's Back With a Vengeance | WIRED
    Wired › 2015/08 › facebook-notes-redes...
    August 25, 2011 at 11:20am Van Nuys CA
    i have very little choice what i write here by the way..its all to keep me going.to keep me up and oriented .they let me know vaguely if their going to try something newthe BING BING BING like a hot metal coil in the middle of your skull if you get too much into details or get off schedual..and now i seem to be getting deliberate misinformation..i covered key things and wrote enuf embarrassing things about myself for the "Listeners "to "glean what people focus on.if a person say is focused on x than one is not focused y(but i'm like yah but thats my xs and my ys you want out there.and i have to go about like a real person in everyday life.I ASSUME.I MEAN I must assume STILL there is an end to this!...oh they explained it to me..yeah thats why you keep going in cirlcles...there's a reason.this was all dreamed up before..what you think you dreamed this up

    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    Jim Bloom
    Write a comment...
    August 25, 2011 at 1:15pm
    Colonel .Parker
    Project Joshua Blue & Diffuse Artificial T
    hought

No comments:

Post a Comment