Wednesday, February 4, 2015

inverse variables of symbols ( the Holocaust and BCI)

Evan explains he's getting a bit of flack from his superiors as part  "your job" was to explain
why a consumer must purchase the " apps "in R and D and only part of my job concerning testing the "apps" was to present "worst case scenarios" that "they could keep track of"...

"yeah," I graph back,' than "Do Me "like you used to...

"Than start writing in fucking 3rd person like we asked you to.," Evan graphs back

"Than start Reeling me the fuckin' stories differently. You forget I basically BECOME whatever
over-ride you Imbue upon me....," I graph back...and this Horror Show stuff seems pretty damn personal..."I graph back,"and switching modes to receive pleasure ...while you have "Dumbo" some Brain Entrainment "camp"is sort of sick..."

and Evan brings up the question he's been asking me for years,"How many seconds should pass between an image of Anne Frank on a TV and a Dunkin' Donuts ad..why you think I keep calling you jew this and Jew that idiot..because with A.I. there can be NO Anne Frank ...or no imagery from the Holocaust...as during a Direct Neural Interface IMAGERY becomes weapon..."

Evan explains that that's "THE JEWISH PROBLEM"

I try to blank out my mind....I know what he wants me to start wrting ...it's in the notebooks they sent me .The one's Denny Pace was interfaced to write before he killed himself....one's about altering all symbols involved with the holocaust to ....1966 occultism red ,white and black...

I graph to him what about OTHER human atrocities ...are people really supposed to think only of unicorns and rainbows..

YES!Evan graphs
and you ARE going to write about Substitutional Represetation
concerning the Holocaust...or you will dead like Denny Pace...

"How long should a person WAIT before jerking off? after one sees a broadcast of the Twin Towers going down...4 minutes? 8 minutes?

I pass out...or what Evan calls Fugue state...

"can't you make a buffer that swings mental imagery....from atrocities to..."

"Sex",Evan graphs....

"...I want no part of this I never did "

"you owe us"Evan says,"nobody rides for free..;

"nor gets over -rides they NEVER WANTED! huh?"

I graph ,that I will visit a Rabbi...and discuss this matter

and Evan graphs sarcastically ,' oh hello rabbi .I communicate with a research lab that placed biochips in my blood stream for A.I. studies and to investigate Brain Computer Interface...which as you may or may not know ...involved visual imagery moreso than words...and the Holocaust is a problem...and anything that "makes one think of the Holocaust" a lampshade,a chimney with smoke coming out of it..box cars..grainy black and white footage..of...this or that...and my 'Mandler" wants to create a computer program that "buffers" these associations 'The New Way"wants to slowly...I mean rapidly ERASE from the public's collective mind...as this disturbing visual accumulated data
disturbs the pleasures of a Mind to Mind Interface...so rabbi can you help me help proxyCyber ,a mind augment agency that quite literally OWNS me...and has threatened to torture me physically and physically until I can "Help them: find a way of making a computer program to "work" with an Intra-cerebral interface that shifts 1938-1945 to a New York Night Club 1966..,"Evan pauses," yeah...I can imagine first the rabbi slapping you in the face next throwing you out the door...."

"you're a disgusting man Evan," I graph

""and you Dumbo are a childish man....I presumed was sophisticated enough to understand IMAGERY and CONTEXT and  REFERENTIAL ASSOCIATIONS
based on CUES!..Your Holocaust!Dumbo! will destroy A.I. and Brain Computer Interface ! before it even gets off the ground!"

"MY Holocaust?." I graph

"Yes ..yours..when those images are in your mind or something makes your THINK of those Images....as far as I am concerned YOU are attacking me with this imagery..YOU are placing these images in MY MIND...and we must TOGETHER find a way...to get around certain aspects ingrained on the collective consciousness...and we need a Jew to find a reasonable and respectful way of introducing this topic..."

"well,it won't be me,' I graph

"OK..than YOU will be responsible for us having to USE another Jew who will inevitably kill himself going through years of "Training"Evan graphs

"training?is that what you call this...it's psychotronic torture ...it's holding another hostage with invisible bars..,I graph back

"oh you enjoy it most of the time....you were Born for It...scumbo...and you are going to help us develop it ...further...with 1966
thinking to replace 1936 symbols...with equivoicals based on mathematic principles  of inverse
variables...I will help you Dumbo...I will help you NOT THINK ..and just DO ,just WRITE what we say.....


 

   Immersive or Blended Reality  with computer-generated sensory input such as sound, image  and also emotional data. Work is being done in many pharmaceutical labs to replicate new anti-depressants based on the algorithm "pulse and frequency of Ketamine to be sent via signal (interface) to one's synapses provided one 's mind is rendered to receive and transmit "signal" with biosensors.While mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified by a computer can be transmitted via wearable hardware,only biochip(biosensors) that bind to one's neurons make for a true Brain Computer Interface,as only biosensors can get close enough to a dendrite to "read" and thus translate one's neural data. While the prospect of getting "app-ed" in such a manner may seem scary it is well worth it to enjoy the thrill of one's service provider  making everyday life- a cinematic experience. Biotechnology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality offering co-consciou


No comments:

Post a Comment