Sunday, November 16, 2014

Charlie calls and says his face is back to normal...better even than it was....they can do that you know...?
he says...
what I say
The nano stuff can make you better looking..
change your appearance profoundly...
and according to your posts looks like someone's gonna need to get pretty damn far away from their

Visage...
they asked me to help redesign you
make you something that doesn't clash with me...
sorta at first had that Luceel ball thing in my wicked mind....like she didn't want old Ethel looking too good on set...
made her dress down...
than I said...no
I want Wes...to make me want to come..
I tell him I haven't slept..
and he says yeah they gotta ..bring you back to black man

let me help...
let's go out ...now right now..
I'm out side.

No comments:

Post a Comment